Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lost my way....

I feel as if I've lost my way in this world.



I need this place.

I need to exist in this place. I need to express my submission and to explore it, and I find I cannot do this in a safe way.

I am trapped by a life I have created. By a life that I cherish, but I am trapped. Trapped by my inner needs and desires that won't be quieted.

Life is all about choices, and managing these choices in a way that will not inflict too much damage on those we have chosen, isn't it? So I try to balance things in my mind and in my heart, and sometimes that balance just won't be maintained.

I recently had a very sad experience which has really illustrated to me exactly how badly I have lost my way... It happens. It just does...

Now it is time to recover and take stock of things....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Submitted by an anonymous reader to Dragonfly and posted with the author's permission.....

No comments: