Wednesday, August 25, 2010

 tonysangel's left the following comment on a post:
I am a sub in a long distance ownership most of my training has been done by phone or internet.. i have a tendency to defy him because of the distance.. only to have the punishment be more severe when i am before him.. i know the concequencces are coming.. anyone else have this problem and corrected it..
In exploring my own past experiences with distant Master, I remember realizing how easy it would be  to defy Master since he is not here to see. How would he ever know unless I told him? And why on earth would I rat myself out? Then I realized how pointless doing so would be. The only way to honor the true submission in my heart was to keep it pure by being honest and obedient. If I was having difficulty doing so, then I needed to address this with my Master.  What would the point be for either of us if I was just going to do what I wanted to do anyway?

Discuss it with him. It's a point of growth for you both.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. As a fellow "explorer", I'm wondering if you would be open to linking to each other's sites. My blog is at http://subroasnomore@wordpress.com
If you are open to this, leave a comment on my blog on how to email you. Thank you!

Dragonfly said...

I would love to dear Ketdryn, unfortunately the link you have left does not seem to be working. If anyone can give me the correct link I would greatly appreciate it.. xo

Anonymous said...

Wise words Dragonfly.....as What would be the point not to be True and Honest as This is what serving is ALL about!! Hold that thinking and you will reap the rewards of trust and willingness to allow your Slutty slave voice to be heard on rare occassions!!!!

Velvet said...

'Why would I rat on myself?' It is so hard for others to understand isn't it? Why would I? and yet I do, and take the consequences. I usually cannot bare to tell M of my misdemeanors, and so I write Him a letter. I hand it to Him, kneeling before Him eyes squeezed tight closed, biting my lip as He slowly reads it... waiting...
He will decide.