Monday, April 27, 2009

What are you looking for?


I am always looking for ways to enhance our world...

I have created a little poll over there on the sidebar, in which I hope you will take a moment to vote.

I am curious about what it is you want out here in the big world wide web. Where does your cursor go first? What juicy tidbits do you seek?

I know for myself my desires have evolved over the years and I don't frequent the places I once did. I also know that there are a few places I could not live without!

In other news I have started another series on Dragonfly Geisha called The Bride, which I hope you will find titillating and perhaps even cum worthy... I'm not sure how far the series will go, I have to say I am having a great deal of fun with little Emmaline, and the ideas for her... erotic evolution are flooding my mind (and my panties).

I am finishing up the book and have started the editing process... (as the layers of this tale continue to unfold, truly having a life of it's own)...

xo
>|<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I can't wait to see what everyone around here wants. Cleo